Sea glass.....bits of broken glass smoothed by years of polishing by sand and salt water. Much like we are polished and smoothed by the years of our lives.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010



Sleepy-eyed and ready for bed. One of my favorite times of the day. I take a nice , thick book,(lately a good murder mystery/thriller), two treats for my buddy and of course, my buddy. When he isnt taking up the bed horizontally, he's makes a terrific bedwarmer. And here, in this house, its always a one dog night, no matter how warm it is.






Interesting day at the office. We have so many wonderful patients. They make it a joy to come to work. BUT, today being the day before, three days before ,Valentines Day, the gifts and candy were everywhere. When I started home this evening, I was slightly green from over indulgence in sweets, mixed with a severe case of giggles all day. Who said you have to be grown-up when you're 60??? Tomorrow will be picture day. We'll all wear the new Tees that Dr Casi Stubbs sent us today. I better not forget my camera or I'll be in big trouble! Getting everyone to congregate in one spot for a photo op is difficult in the best of times!






No comments:

Post a Comment