Sea glass.....bits of broken glass smoothed by years of polishing by sand and salt water. Much like we are polished and smoothed by the years of our lives.

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Saturday

And so another day passes by. Tomorrow,still another. Something is definitely not right, but I can't put my finger on it ,nor do I think I really care. There is contentment in not trying to communicate anymore. But its sad to think that there is nothing left to say. And even if there was something to say ...it would be short or most likely untrue.

Tomorrow is Sunday..church, lunch, and more quiet. Not a dangerous or angry quiet...more like a dead silence. I have never said I wish it was Monday so I could go back to work...but truly...I wish it was Monday so I could go back to work.

Having shared all this joy and happiness with anyone who might be remotely interested, I am off to my room.

Good night and sweet dreams..if you are fortunate enough to have sweet dreams......

No comments:

Post a Comment